USAR Mk3 Jacket
Specifically designed for urban search and rescue teams, the USAR jacket is extremely hard wearing, offering full water and windproof protection. A short front design with a scooped back allow for increased manoeuvrability while still protecting in adverse weather conditions.
Adhering to EN471 Class 3.3 standard, the jacket features 50mm 3m reflective tape throughout with radio loops built into the left hand shoulder
- Highly breathable
- One handed drawcord mechanism volume adjuster
- Short front
- Scooped back
- Underarm zipped ventilation with double stormflaps
- Interactive zip to accommodate fleece (31260 Skye Pro Fleece)
- Shock cord with cord locks at hood, waist and hem
- Chin guard
- Concealed security pocket
- Two zipped chest pockets with double stormflaps
- Two way front zipper with double stormflap, Velcro closure and concealed snaps
- Velcro and elasticated adjustable cuffs
- 50mm 3M reflective tape for visibility
- BS EN471 Class 3:3
- Radio Loop on left hand shoulder
Our customisation service allows our standard garments to be altered, allowing for even greater flexibility and a garment which fits your every requirement.
We offer a variety of different customisations such as Identification, Radio Dockets and Loops, Reflective Tapes and other additions such as pockets and epaulettes.