Designed to be worn with armour, and similar to our combat shirt, the RRS has an improved soft collar design to reduce rubbing from the armour when in vehicles, and an improved sleeve pocket design that allows for better access. Fitted with contoured elbow pockets, allowing the individual to fit joint protection to provide better protection and comfort when handling all weapon systems.
On each forearm is a warrant card pocket to allow officers to access quick referencing for all important information.
The torso is constructed with the Advanced Dispersal System (ADS) stretch fabric that is able to perform and transfer perspiration more quickly than Coolmax while also working with the movement of your body. The torso section has been extended in length to ensure that the shirt stays in place and does not ride up when getting in and out of vehicles or buildings.
- Moisture management is inherent in the manufactured construction and cannot be washed out, ensuring that it lasts the lifetime of the garment
- Quick drying, comfortable and hardwearing
- Contoured elbow pockets
- Warrant card pocket
- Longer torso length for added comfort
- Works with the movement of the body through all activities
- Asymmetric sleeve pockets with loop panels for ID markers
- Full FR non-drip versions available
Our customisation service allows our standard garments to be altered, allowing for even greater flexibility and a garment which fits your every requirement.
We offer a variety of different customisations such as Identification, Radio Dockets and Loops, Reflective Tapes and other additions such as pockets and epaulettes.