Munro SDP Salopettes
A high specification foul weather salopette constructed using award-winning System Dual Protection technology. The Munro Salopettes provide complete water and wind proof protection while managing the buildup of condensation thus keeping the user safe and comfortable.
Featuring high waist bib, reinforced seat, knee and ankle panels and built in snow gaiter the Munro Salopettes have become a firm favourite amongst search and rescue teams.
SDP Condensation Control
Our unique SDP system means you can stay dry inside your salopettes, even if you’re fighting through the worst conditions
Articulated & Reinforced
The articulated knees make sure you have extra flexibility, and reinforcement at the knees gives extra durability in this high wear area
Make sure you’ve got the perfect fit with the adjustable braces and ankles
- Highly breathable/wickable
- Condensation control
- Exterior zipped chest pocket with stormflap (bib pocket)
- Articulated reinforced knee
- Reinforced seat and inner ankle
- Elasticated back with Velcro adjuster
- Hook and loop adjuster at ankle
- Inner ankle with non-slip rubber snow gaiter
- Adjustable elasticated braces
- Two way full length leg zippers with stormflap and hook and loop closure
- Front zipped fly
- Fully tape sealed
- Fully lined
Our customisation service allows our standard garments to be altered, allowing for even greater flexibility and a garment which fits your every requirement.
We offer a variety of different customisations such as Identification, Radio Dockets and Loops, Reflective Tapes and other additions such as pockets and epaulettes.