Ladies’ Munro SDP Jacket
Designed to combat the harshest conditions, the flagship Munro jacket is a firm favourite with Tactical, Firearms and Dog units throughout the UK. Used extensively by Search and Rescue teams, the Munro is hard wearing, providing the user with supreme comfort and offering complete protection against the elements.
The Ladies’ Munro Jacket is the female equivalent of the award winning Munro Jacket. Using the System Dual Protection to reduce internal condensation by drawing the moisture away from the body with hydrophilic laminates. The Ladies’ Munro is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable.
- Highly breathable/wickable
- Condensation control
- Attached rollaway hood with wired peak
- One handed drawcord mechanism volume adjuster
- One handed drawcord neck baffle
- Inner removable snow skirt
- Reinforced shoulder panels
- Scooped back
- Underarm zipped ventilation with double stormflaps
- Pivot action sleeve
- Shock cord with cord locks at hood, waist and hem
- Chin guard
- Concealed OS map security pocket
- Two zipped chest pockets with double stormflaps
- Two lower handwarmer zipped pockets, with stormflaps
- Two way front zipper with double stormflap, Velcro closure and concealed snaps
- Velcro and elasticated adjustable cuffs
- Mobile phone pocket
Our customisation service allows our standard garments to be altered, allowing for even greater flexibility and a garment which fits your every requirement.
We offer a variety of different customisations such as Identification, Radio Dockets and Loops, Reflective Tapes and other additions such as pockets and epaulettes.